Monday, October 15, 2012

Best Workout Mix Ever

Sooooo I've decided to reform my fat kid ways and stop eating so much and get a gym membership...BUT before I start down this path of weight loss...I need a playlist...because I can't do anything without music.

Here it is: Workout Mix Extravaganza

1. Strictly Game- Harlem Shakes
2. Keep It for Your Own- POP ETC.
3. 200,000- The Rocket Summer
4. Ride This Feeling- Kate Miller-Heidke
5. Some Nights- Fun.
6. Sense- Amanda Mair
7. Sunshine- Matisyahu
8. Feel So Close- Calvin Harris (Nero Dub Remix)
9. Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds
10. Live Your Life- Yuna
11. Jump Around- House of Pain
12. Another One Bites the Dust- Queen
13. Drop it Low- Ester Dean
14. Reptile's Theme- Skrillex
15. Welcome to the Jungle- Guns 'N' Roses
16. I Would Die 4 U- Prince
17. Starstrukk- 3Oh!3
18. Kiss With a Fist- Florence + the Machine
19. Slipping Away- Barcelona
20. The New Workout Plan- Kanye West

The beats on these songs can keep my going to hours...literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion? Leave it here!