Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell: Shoe God

First of all, Jeffrey's lookbook for fall is to.die.for. I mean...from the first page, to the last, it's impeccable. Stunning, even...the title says it all:
Let's wander through the collection and take a peek at a few of my faves.




Lawford, $135 
GIMME GIMME GIMME. 
these would be smashing with skinny, cropped pants and a flowy blouse...

99-Two, $170
Obsessed. 
A bootie, a wedge AND snakeskin??? Must have...

Minx Stud, $278
Studs, Studs, Studs. plus a cowboy boot. 
YES.

Freda, $190
I will be 70 feet tall...but it will be well worth it.
Gimme.

Zhora, $264
Between the quilts, the shiny toe and the metal heel...
I DIE.

Mooncage, pricing unavailable at this time
I will snatch the shoes off her feet and the necklace from around her neck.
I DIE.

Worsley, TSL, pricing unavailable at this time
please and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion? Leave it here!