1. American Music Festival (Friday-Sunday) - I know, I'm late...BUT the Rock-N-Roll half marathon was this morning...and TRAIN is playing tonight!!! (tickets are $30)
2. Band on the Bay (Sunday, 7:30pm-9) - Virginia Symphony Band on the Bay presents "Jazz in East Beach." It's free, it's jazzy. Click here for more info.
3. Eat the Streets- (Monday, 12-7) - Several area food trucks will be parked in WHRO's parking lot...Check them out...they all have DELICIOUS food!!!
4. Norfolk Tides (Monday, 12:15) - Check out the Tides! It's always a good time (even for non-baseball fans like me!!!)
5. American Rover Cruise- Take a cruise on the Elizabeth River in a tall ship (at least I think that's what they're called...the website wasn't very specific...) Check it out here if this is something you may be interested in!!!
6. Go to the Beach- With kids going back to school on Tuesday, they may be a little crowded...but you're going back to work Tuesday...so enjoy it!!!