Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do you have that in a size 12?

I have big feet. Like, really big. And as a woman...it is so hard to find shoe stores (and designers) that cater to the large footed lady! But, luckily for other ladies out there...I have compiled a list of places where you can find a stylish pair of shoes to fit whatever size foot you have.
1. Barefoot Tess- This site was founded in 2005 by a young lady named (you guessed it) Tess. She was a size 11 and always had trouble finding stylish shoes to fit her feet. So she came up with the concept of a website that would cater to women with size 11-14+ feet. Her motto? "Because style doesn't stop at size 10." This site offers shoes from Jeffrey Campbell, Miz Mooz, Rocket Dog and many others.

2. Zappos- I rarely use Zappos, because for a while their shoes in size 11 and up were Crocs, Converse, and...well...old lady shoes. But when I started thinking about where to go to look for some new boots, I decided to give them another chance. And, while they didn't have what I was looking for, I discovered some other trendy options! It was a far cry from what I was expecting...they still have their old standbys, but they've added Sperry's, Stuart Weitzman, and Nine West and more! Plus...I found the Sperry "Hiker Fish" in leopard!!! In my size!!!

3. Nine West- Now...I LOVE me some 9west...seriously. I think I own every shoe they have ever produced...literally. They only go to a size 12 here, ladies, and it's a rather narrow 12 at that...but hey...it's a 12! Super stylish and always on trend, I have to say, Nine West is one of my go to shoe destinations...check out their look book and you'll see what I mean!

4. Nordstrom- The closest Nordstrom to me is, luckily, right downtown. Whenever I need shoes for something, anything really, I head on down to check out their selection, and 9 times out 10 they have something for me in the store. On that 10th time, they are more than happy to ship it from another store, or from online. Nordstrom customer service is literally second to none...I ALWAYS leave satisfied. And then there's the "Over, Under" sale (anything over 10.5 and under 6.) Literally the best shoe sale ever. And again, if they don't have it in the store, they'll find it and ship it to you!

5. Payless- For the diva on a budget, Payless is the perfect option. They have really stepped up their game from the early days (promise.) Their Brash line has amazing pumps, wedges, and flats; they carry Christian Siriano up to a size 12; their American Eagle line has cute flats for younger divas...Payless caters to everyone. And they do a really good job producing on-trend shoes for smaller budgets!
Christian Siriano for Payless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion? Leave it here!